Thursday, August 4, 2011

OOTD: chambray safari

WHAT?!?! TWO outfit posts in one week? Yep. Back-to-back? Yep. So, "yay" if you like OOTD posts and sorry if you don't. But, you, see I was FORCED to do this post. Why?

Well, I got this li'l comment on yesterday's outfit post...

My dear friend Amie called me out! :) But it DID get me to look back at most of my OOTD posts and realize that yes, I do perpetually dress for fall. I can't help it. I'm not sure if I subconsciously dress for fall because of constantly running air-conditionings, my cold nature or just my love for the fall, but I do. I guess the only time I dress for "summer" is when I know I'm going to be outside a lot or at the pool/beach/lake. Eh.

So, you see friends, I HAD to do an oufit post today that is a bit more summery. Well, it's April-does-summer, anyway. So, here you go!


This is one of my favorite dresses because it's comfortable, modest (enough for me) and classically stylish. I call it my Chambray Safari dress because it's a nice chambray take on the iconic Banana Republic safari dress. Only, this one's from Target, and probably way cheaper than anything at BR.

Dress: Mossimo Supply Co by Target
Shoes: The Wal-Marts
Tan: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (and yes, this is 2 coats, my friends!)

So, Amie, (and everyone else who might've been thinking the same thing) here you go!

1 comment:

  1. HA! Fun. I love the dress! You know me and gray. We are good friends.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy! Go ahead...make my day. ;)

SEARCH THIS BLOG