Wednesday, March 30, 2011

disney fashion inspiration part IV

I'm beginning to REALLY love these. Although I seem to be running out of characters to use. I welcome any suggestions. Am I neglecting your favorite character?? I will not do an outfit for Cruella De Vil...for obvious reasons. HA!

For this week's post, I've got Ariel (one of my personal favorites) from The Little Mermaid and Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.

Here's Ariel as Disney portrays her...


And modern Ariel's outfit...


Here's Tiana from The Princess and the Frog


And here is Tiana's inspired modern outfit...


Ariel's Outfit Creds: Skirt (Rock Steady), Shirt (H&M), Shoes (Aldo), Ring (A.P.C.), Bag (Miu Miu).
Tiana's Outfit Creds: Dress (modcloth), Headband (Balu), Shoes (Guess), Necklace (Amazon.com), Frog Clutch (Judith Leiber)

2 comments:

Comments make me SO happy! Go ahead...make my day. ;)

SEARCH THIS BLOG