Tuesday, November 9, 2010

top 5 tuesday: places I want to visit

I will be making my inaugural trip to Washington D.C. (pun intended!) the week after Christmas. Planning for that brought me to my post today, the top 5 places (in the US) that I want to visit. I've never been to any of these places, so any advice is welcome!! Here they are, in random order:

1. Wyoming. Ever seen Brokeback Mountain? Did you pay attention to the scenery in that movie? That's why I want to go.

2. Washington D.C. I've never seen our nation's capital, nor have I done all the fun, touristy stuff.

3. New York City. Is it really how it is portrayed in the movies? Bustling, thriving and always moving?? Plus, I want to buy something from a street vendor.

4. Grand Canyon/Arizona. I'll bet the scenery is beautiful and there's probably no humidity!!

5. New Orleans. So I can visit the French Quarter, eat some gumbo and stalk Drew Brees.

1 comment:

  1. April, your blog is so pretty!! I just want you to know, New York City IS like in the movies, AND it is super-fun to buy something from a street vendor. Also, if you need a place to stay in New Orleans, I have a guest room with your name on it! :-) Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy! Go ahead...make my day. ;)

SEARCH THIS BLOG